Vegetable Curry is the accompaniment used with jeera rice. It can be used with nan and rotis too. I have tried various kinds but this one is the tastiest, hence I am sharing this one with you.
The ingredients that you need for the curry are:
- 1 bowl of assorted veggies as beans,carrot,peas and potato
To be ground to a paste :
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bowl of fresh grated coconut
- 2 cloves
- 2 cardamom
- 1 green chilli
- coriander leaves
- a small piece of cinnamon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Boil the veggies and keep them aside.
- All the nine ingredients to be grinded to a fine paste.
- Take oil in a wok, add the ground paste and fry for sometime.
- The colour changes gradually and the oil leaves at the side of the wok.
- Now add the boiled veggies along with the water. All the nutrients will be lost if you throw away the water.
- Add salt and cook for sometime.
- Serve with jeera rice or any kind of roti.
[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”1″ /]