Strawberry mousse for the weekend
Spread the love

It’s the season of strawberries, the bright red berry fruits are luscious and delightful. One cannot resist these berries, and we find many ways to use them. Here is one such easy to make dessert, strawberry mousse.

strawberry mousse

strawberry mousse

Strawbery is not only gorgeous to see, the serine red with bright green hood is just irreseistible.  The ripe ones are great to eat, these berries are also  packed with many benefits. They  boost immunity and rich in  anti oxidants. They help fight bad cholestrol. They help regulate blood pressure and fights cancer. They help in maintaining the weight of the body.

Over to the recipe of Strawberry Mousse

Strawberry mousse
Recipe Type: Dessert
Author: Jayashree
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 4
A delicious blend of strawberry with cream.
  • Strawberry 10
  • Fresh cream 200ml
  • Sugar 1tbsp
  • Agar agar 1tsp
  • water 2tbsp
  1. Wash the strawberry and pat dry.
  2. Cut them into halves.
  3. Make powder ofagar agar and put it in hot water, stir and keep aside.
  4. Blend the berry and sugar.
  5. Add cream and whisk again. Do not whip for a long time.
  6. Finally, add the mixture, give a stir, pour it in small bowls and allow to set for two hours. Agar agar sets at room temperature, keep it in the refrigerator later.
  7. Serve chilled
Notes
Agar agar is used in the recipe as I have tried to make it vegetarian. You can use gelatin instead and immediately keep it to set in refrigerator.
***Post updated****

I think you must have got my app by now. I hope you like it as much as I do ! The link is here

Do download the app on mobile

Strawberry Milkshake  made the healthy way is now the new trend!

Glad if you could share it !

[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” text=”” heading=”” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”1″ link=”” /]

Subscribe to get a book of handyhints for free !

1. marudhuskitchen

super delight to have at any time..yumm

Thankyou Vani

2. Priya Satheesh

Refreshing and delicious mousse. Being a big time strawberry lover, feel like having it now !

3. Ritu Tangri

Apt for valentine day or I must say valentine week…. Easy n delicious

I have been dreaming about making strawberry mousse ever since the fresh berries started showing up in the market. You are tempting me to make this yummy dessert right away.

5. Vidya Narayan

Love Strawberry Mousse and especially if they are eggless, great! It has set really well and I bet it tasted delish. Great share. Sky is the limit when fresh strawberries are home, isn’t it?

6. Mina Joshi

This mousse looks delicious and would make a great dessert with any meal. Love the colour and scent of strawberries.

7. simplysensationalfood

The strawberry mousse looks so delectable and I like the fact thst it is gelatine free so suitable for vegetarians.

8. afroz261

Strawberry mousse looks so yum. The quantity of gelatin will be same as agar agar?

9. Nivedita Thadani

Easy and quick mousse. Another heathy dish to keep ourselves energetic

10. Ruchisvegkitchen

Wow how tempting it looks. Superb share dear. Love strawberry flavours

11. Jagruti

Strawberry mousse sounds delicious and refreshing, bonus point is that made with agar agar so anyone can enjoy it.

12. Bhawana Singh

must be delicious with strawberry taste. with few ingredients it is so quick n easy to make. can u pls give the link of agar agar.

13. cookingwithsapana

I always look for eggless mousse and this looks perfect with strawberries. My favorite fruit and the flavors it gives to any dish is just wow.

14. Lathiya

Mousse looks delicious…love Strawberry…and loved the color

15. theyellowdaal

Never knew this would be so easy to make. Would love to try it?

1. Strawberry Lassi |How to make strawberry lassi - […] Strawberry Mousse […]

FIND US EVERYWHERE

About

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am Jayashree from India. An enthusiastic blogger, with a zest for life.  I believe in living life to the fullest.

Cooking has been my passion. I have always loved to try new recipes.  Writing has been a feel good factor and extremely  loving it. With these two passions of mine, my culinary blog was born. Read More…

ALSO FIND US ON

Popular categories

Related Post

Custard Pudding | How to make custard pudding

Custard Pudding | How to make custard pudding

Custard Pudding is a layered, easy to make dessert. It is a good treat during hot summer months. One can customise to their preference. Custard pudding is one of the desserts I often make.  This dessert  is easy to prepare and  tailor-made to one's taste and needs....

Mango Panna Cotta  | Italian dessert

Mango Panna Cotta | Italian dessert

Mango Panna Cotta is a quick Italian dessert, ideal to serve anytime. It is a vegetarian version as agar agar  (or agar )is used here. Panna Cotta is a classic Italian dessert  that is made by cooking heavy cream. Addition of mango makes a subtle change to the taste...

Pomegranate Pudding

Pomegranate Pudding

Pomegranate pudding is a good dessert to serve for children. Children will be happy and now you are a super mom who knows how to keep all things good. Pomegranate jelly is healthier as the fruit juice is used here. This is a vegan and gluten free dessert. Kids are...

Cooking is a wonderful job if you love it. It helps you to make tasty dishes for your loved ones. But it can be a chore, if one has many errands at hand. Thus, one needs to cook efficiently. It can be done by using the handy hints which make cooking easier, by saving the time or making better dish by using an ingredient instead of other. Here are a hundred handy hints which I have put them in two different categories. One is store wise and the other is cook wise.