It’s the season of strawberries, the bright red berry fruits are luscious and delightful. One cannot resist these berries, and we find many ways to use them. Here is one such easy to make dessert, strawberry mousse.
Strawbery is not only gorgeous to see, the serine red with bright green hood is just irreseistible. The ripe ones are great to eat, these berries are also packed with many benefits. They boost immunity and rich in anti oxidants. They help fight bad cholestrol. They help regulate blood pressure and fights cancer. They help in maintaining the weight of the body.
Over to the recipe of Strawberry Mousse
- Strawberry 10
- Fresh cream 200ml
- Sugar 1tbsp
- Agar agar 1tsp
- water 2tbsp
- Wash the strawberry and pat dry.
- Cut them into halves.
- Make powder ofagar agar and put it in hot water, stir and keep aside.
- Blend the berry and sugar.
- Add cream and whisk again. Do not whip for a long time.
- Finally, add the mixture, give a stir, pour it in small bowls and allow to set for two hours. Agar agar sets at room temperature, keep it in the refrigerator later.
- Serve chilled
I think you must have got my app by now. I hope you like it as much as I do ! The link is here
Strawberry Milkshake made the healthy way is now the new trend!
Glad if you could share it !
[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” text=”” heading=”” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”1″ link=”” /]
Subscribe to get a book of handyhints for free !