banana mango milkshake
Banana Mango Oat Shake
Spread the love
Banana Mango Oat Shake is a n easy to make, tasty and healthy drink to serve the family members. It is filling and provides the nutrients for the body.
Mornings are busy and one needs to search dishes that are not only healthy but easy to prepare. I serve milkshake along with other dish as it is helps to sustain for a longer period during the day.

According to me, milkshake serve three purposes. It is filling and helps to keep hunger at bay for a longer period. It has the benefit of a fruit. It is the best way to feed a fussy child. It is tasty and can be served chilled.
With last few mangoes left, I do want to make the best use of it. A combination of fruits is ideal as it helps to get the nutrients too. Banana, oats and mango milkshake is a tasty and healthy. Bananas blend well with apple, mango and strawberry. It is filling and a store house of nutrients. Here, it is best to use old fashioned oats. Quick cooking oats can also be used.
A few other milkshake recipes from the blog:

Banana Mango Oat Shake

Banana Mango Oat Shake is a tasty, healthy and easy to prepare for the busy mornings.

Course Breakfast, health drinks
Cuisine international
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 glasses
Author Jayashree

• 2 banana
  • 2 mango
  • 1/2 cup oats 1 cup = 250 ml
  • 2 cup milk
  • 2 teaspoon honey

1. Peel the mango and banana and cut into pieces. Freeze it for sometime.

2. Blend the fruit pieces with some milk.

3. Add other ingredients and blend again.

4. Pour in glasses, serve chilled.

Recipe Notes

• Use almond milk to make it vegan.

Take a tip: If you have a couple of extra mangoes, peel them, cut into cubes, put it a box and freeze it. You can enjoy it later.

banana mango oat shake

banana mango oat shake

Do checkout my guest post about Mango King of Fruit at Eclectic Evelyn.
If you have liked this post, do share it further.  Do give a try, share it on Instagram and do not forget to tag foodiejayashree. I would be happy to see your creation.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Subscribe to get a book of handy hints and all updates in your inbox.
  1. poonampagar

Banana Mango Oats shake is so filling ..perfect wholesome breakfast to start the day with !

2. Priya Suresh

Cant ask more, love all the ingredients went in this shake, my favourite fruits and oats, what an incredible shake to kick start a day.

3. Shobha Keshwani

Wow.. both fruits are my favourite.. I must make this shake.

4. Nivedita Thadani

Easy, quick and healthy glass for the breakfast. It is colorful too.

5. Renu Agrawal Dongre

Lovely combination and such a healthy drink

6. Maria

Oats make shakes and smoothies really filling and fibre rich. This is complete breakfast in a glass for me. I love this flavour combination too.

7. Jolly

Easy, yummy and healthy glass of milkshake. Perfect filling drink. Happy Birthday Jayashree !!

8. Paarul

Perfect breakfast for busy day.Mango being my favorite i love this anytime.

9. cookingwithsapana

When it comes about mangoes I love them in any form.This shake looks perfect and healthy for summers.

10. Priya Srinivasan

What a delicious combination banana and mangoes!! I bet these are great for breakfast or as a filling snack!!

11. Jagruti Dhanecha

I jsut want to grab that glass Jaya, simply delicious and filling.

12. Sasmita Sahoo Samanta

love the combo of banana with mango. such a healthy breakfast option indeed

13. Nisha Ramesh

Wow, I have never combined mangoes and bananas but looks like an interesting combo. This is sure a versatile drink, healthy and filling.

1. Mango Jam with Chia seed / no sugar and pectin - Ever Green Dishes - […] Mango milkshake is an all time favourite, you can add a few other fruits and make a mixed one…

FIND US EVERYWHERE

About

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am Jayashree from India. An enthusiastic blogger, with a zest for life.  I believe in living life to the fullest.

Cooking has been my passion. I have always loved to try new recipes.  Writing has been a feel good factor and extremely  loving it. With these two passions of mine, my culinary blog was born. Read More…

ALSO FIND US ON

Popular categories

Related Post

Lemon Rasam / Nimbehannina Saru

Lemon Rasam / Nimbehannina Saru

Lemon Rasam  is another kind of rasam made during monsoon days. The citrusy flavour with the aroma of fresh herbs is tasty and soothing. It is a healthy and comfort food for many people. The ease and simplicity of the recipe makes it a go to recipe.  Rasam, as we all...

Rawa Kesari | Sheera | Prasad recipe

Rawa Kesari | Sheera | Prasad recipe

Rawa Kesari is quite often prepared in most households. It is called by different names as Rawa Kesari, Sheera or as Sooji ka halwa in different parts of the country. In South India, sheera is made as offering during the Satyanarayan Pooja. The ease of making it and...

Watermelon Rind Dosa | Watermelon Rind Recipes

Watermelon Rind Dosa | Watermelon Rind Recipes

Watermelon Rind Dosa is a delicious and unique breakfast option. It is soft, spongy and porous.  It is vegan and gluten free  and as the name suggests watermelon rind is used in it. Considering the fact, watermelon rind is healthier, I don't like to waste it. The rind...

Cooking is a wonderful job if you love it. It helps you to make tasty dishes for your loved ones. But it can be a chore, if one has many errands at hand. Thus, one needs to cook efficiently. It can be done by using the handy hints which make cooking easier, by saving the time or making better dish by using an ingredient instead of other. Here are a hundred handy hints which I have put them in two different categories. One is store wise and the other is cook wise.