Every year we look forward to this season of festivals. A lot of preparations usually go on as children eagerly await Navaratri and Diwali. Good food, schools would be closed and lots of fun.
Things are different this year, but let’s hope things will be better soon. Keeping the spirit of festivities alive, here are the savoury snacks from the blog.
I am planning to make some new recipes too, will soon update about it.
Among these recipes, which recipe would you like to make ? Children are at home these days, snacks are essential.
- Chakli/ Murukku: These are usually prepared during major festivals. I have shared a couple of varieties here as Butter Murukku and Split gram murukku.
- Sev: This is another festive snack, it pairs well with any breakfast.
- Poha Chivda: It is one of the essentials in any South Indian home. It is easy to prepare and stays good for a long time.
- Nippattu and Kodbole: They are loved by all, they are festive treats that all of us relish.
- Mathri: These are one of the snacks I often make at home as my children love them.
All the recipes are given below. You can check by clicking on the title or the picture.
I will be adding more to this list soon. If you have liked this post, do share it further with your family and friends. Save it for later by pinning it.
If you ever make any of these recipes, take a picture and share it by tagging @foodiejayashree on Instagram or @evergreendishes on Facebook. I will be glad to see and share your creation further.
Check out my e-books on Amazon. Do not miss any post. Subscribe to get all updates and an e-book for free !